You’re a master when it comes to trimming, treating, styling, and making every customer feel special, but that doesn’t mean you’re an expert in Australian tax laws or financial planning. That’s what we’re here for, so you can sit back, relax and let yourself be pampered for once!
With our extensive understanding of the complex Australian tax laws surrounding salon businesses, we can take the stress out of your accounting, tax returns and audits, and even minimise the amount of tax you have to pay so that you have more revenue to pour back into your salon. Our comprehensive tax compliance services will also make sure that you avoid any unnecessary fees, fines or penalties for errors or late filing.
- Compiling, completing and filing your business tax returns
- Help with registering for GST
- Expert support with ATO audits
- Up to date advice about the laws and regulations that are specific to hairdressers and barbers
- Access to specific opportunities for deductions and credit, such as Capital Gains Tax Concessions
At Pherrus, we want to partner with you over the long-term to help you realise the full potential of your salon business. Your dedicated industry specialist will develop a personalised financial plan that’s designed to maximise your finances and give your salon room to grow.
- Access to the most relevant and cost-effective insurance policies for your salon premises, equipment, staff and other liabilities
- Support with sourcing and accessing business loans so that you have the freedom and flexibility to expand or enhance your salon business
- Advice about investment opportunities
Based on our experience of supporting hairdressers and barbers, from startups to thriving businesses, we can advise you on your business structure and identify areas for improvement in the day to day operations of your salon. Our aim is to understand your business goals and set you on track for success.
- Evaluating your business model
- Advising on staff training and development practices
- Bookkeeping, payroll and superannuation advice
- Access to advanced tools and software to streamline your processes, such as taking bookings and payments, taking stock and placing orders for salon products
- Helping you to clearly define what you want to achieve with your salon, and identifying the best systems and procedures for making your business dreams a reality
To find out more about what we can do for you and your salon business, request a FREE consultation by calling us on 02 8883 3352 or by completing our online contact form. We look forward to working with you – your success is our success!